10 May A Bicentenary History of the Anglican Church
A Bicentenary History of the Anglican Church of the Diocese of West Malaysia
by Ven. Dr. S. Batumalai
WHAT DOES the Author say about this book?
- It is the first of its kind to be published in Malaysia
- No other Church has published such a book covering a period of 200 years
- History of the Diocese, Parishes, Bishops, Clergy and Laity included
- Photographs of Bishops, Clergy and some of the laity are also featured
- The Anglican Church was the first Church to offer schools in Malaysia (Penang Free School), a hospital (St. David’s Hospital and St. Nicholas’ Home)
- How did theological education, youth work, women’s work, children’s ministry begin in the Diocese? Read it!
- Anglican New Village Ministry is one of the leading features here.
Cost of the book
Own Collection – RM35.00 per book. Please contact Diocese Office
a) Overseas (with post) – 12 Sterling Pounds – per book
b) Within Malaysia – RM50.00 per book
c) Singapore – RM60.00 per book
(All cheques are to be made in favour of “Diocese of West Malaysia“)
Please send order and cheque to:
The Diocesan Secretary
c/o Diocese of West Malaysia
16, Jalan Pudu Lama
50200 Kuala Lumpur
All proceeds will go to the Diocesan Theological Publication Fund to assist future writing.